Tuesday 20 July 2010

Marxism, Obamaism and nappy changing

'Before you can change the baby, first you must change yourself.'
(Karl Marx)
'Be the change the baby requires.'
(Pres. Obama)

Nowadays, ever since scientists discovered main cause off global warming is Zaid Hamid, we all must ponder the relationship between Jews, Blacks, Hindus, Communists, Nazis, and environmental degradation.

However my focus will be on babies due to it is widely known that they are all illegal immigrants (you notice I don't use the M word!) who monopolise the attention of our women (a.ka LOVE JIHAD) take our jobs (I was the top Male Model for male genitalia in ancient Greece till, it turned out, babies have even smaller weiners than me, I'm out of a job) and show disapproval of our poor table manners and lack of sphincter control.

As for myself, I reject and refute the canard that I have a personal animosity against babies due to my son disagreed with me back in 1987. This is quite untrue. Of course, being born into Hindu family, the baby was born with the extra arms and heads. Only due to I am true Secularist I immediately ated up and snacked upon his extra arms and legs whenever Wife was not looking. Far from disagreeing with me, this added source of protein to my diet did much to develop my gastric capacity and added extra editions to my chin. Wife however absconded with the child due to malign influence of ACADEMIC FEMINISM.

Army should take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment